Tuesday, September 28, 2010

daily report

well,not much happen today
just usual...
went to the class in the morning,
got a test in the evening
ran some errands for the society..-_-!
a little scratch in my heart
but its oke...i was able to comfort myself.
all by myself.

a little bit lonely.
lose 2 of my close friends today
they fall sick...fever...suspect for a dengue fever.
a little bit dissapointed to myself
b'coz i couldn't do anything for them.. =(
sorry dear.....really sorry...i mean it.. ='(
i hope you girls get well soon..
don't fall sick anymore...


but thanks to this 2 friends of mine(suegarboo & ameera)
whose accompanied me all day long at faqulty
wait for me in the cafe..
study with me in the library..
and special thanks to ameera who are willing to accompany me having my lunch.. =)


oh!oh!....about my test.
there are 3 questions all
but the 2nd & 3rd question is not supposed to be there.
b'coz it was in the chapter that cover for previous test.
it was a mistake.
we couldn't be able to answer both question b'coz we're prepared with another chapter that should be in this test.
fortunately the 1st question was include in the chapter that we need to cover.so,we requested to answer for the first question only.
its not our mistake if the questions is out from the covered chapter. however,as a student who will taking the final exam which just around the corner,i should be able to answer even the questions was in the chapter for previous test. actually I SHOULD!... it's b'coz i dont prepare at all...(again,big dissapointed to myself..hmmmm)

fortunately,i was able to answer the 1st question and i think im doing great....syukrillah.. =).. and im able to leave the exam room early.



and pic for the day is..... =)

voluntarily giving lecture infront of the lab door
weeee~~~~.. =P...thanks for the listener~


and whats more for today???..i think thats all..
sekian~


No comments:

Post a Comment